Friday, April 29, 2011

Car Retouch


The last few days, our assignment was to edit a photo taken by another student. The purpose of this assignment was to get a little more comfortable with the tools that GIMP offers. We got to use tools like layers, clone, crop, and text tool. It was really neat to see the transformation after I finished. It was a test of our listening skills as well because Mr. Bush just told us how to do it without step by step directions like the last assignment. Im excited to continue to work with this program to enhance my photos. My favorite was probably the clone tool. I never knew that you could erase something from a photo like you can using this tool. I think this is now something that i will definitely be using before turning in the remainder of my assignments. Note: The first picture is the before, the 2nd is the after.

No comments:

Post a Comment