Monday, May 2, 2011

Nature


ISO:125
Shutter Speed:1/160 sec
Aperture:f/2.7

For this week's photo assignment I chose to do nature. At the beginning i was a little stuck on how to make a flower look interesting but by the end of the day, it wasn't very hard to do. I chose nature because recently all of the flowers have been starting to bloom and the grass is finally turning very green.  I thought shooting nature was really fun because there were endless possibilities and I love the colors that show up in the pictures. This was my favorite picture because the flowers were nice and in focus and I thought it was really neat how there were rain drops on the petals. I got a few interesting pictures throughout the week so it was pretty hard to choose, but this one won. I think this week went much better than last week now that I am getting the hang of things a little better. I'm excited to see what next week will bring.




No comments:

Post a Comment