Thursday, May 12, 2011

School Context









Our GIMP assignment this week was school context. We had to take a picture around the school and then edit something/someone into it to make it look unordinary. We had to make it look as real as possible.I found this assignment kind of frustrating. Its hard to make something look real that is not real at all. However, I'm glad we did it because this is something I might be able to use later. There were so many different tools that we used to edit the picture. In the end, I think mine turned out okay, but not the best. It is definitely a learning experience so that next time it will be easier. I decided to take the ordinary school hallway where everyone walks in and out. My catch was that I edited some Super Heroes into it. It was fun to see how they turned out because we all did something really different.

No comments:

Post a Comment