Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Photo 6; Architecture

Shutter Speed: 1/100
Aperture:f/8.0
ISO:80

This week for photo assignment 6 I shot some pictures of Architecture. I walked around downtown  Ann Arbor and then downtown Saline in order to find some cool buildings to shoot. I actually really enjoyed shooting these pictures. If was fun to shoot buildings from a different perspective and see how the pictures turned out. I definitely think that this week was one of my best, if not my best. At first I had a little trouble because I thought pictures of buildings were flat out boring. I finally actually got into what I was shooting and I think it shows in my pictures this week. I liked this one the best because of the colors and the perspective. You don't see a lot of pictures of buildings that are shot looking up. This was sort of a unique picture and that is why I chose it.




No comments:

Post a Comment