Monday, May 23, 2011

Event



ISO:80
Aperture:f/13
Shutter:1/80

This Sunday I spent the day at the Michigan Softball Game. It was a big game so there was a full house. I thought it would be cool to almost capture the event in just a couple pictures. I got a few good ones of the players, but i was behind a net, so it kind of took away from what I was trying to capture in the image. Out of the ones that didn't have the net, i liked this one the best. I liked it because it showed to intense fans, and you could definitely tell the event that I was at. This was not my favorite picture that I took but it was the best quality one. It turned out better than I expected. This week I learned that you can really capture an event just by taking picture of the spectators.



No comments:

Post a Comment