Monday, May 16, 2011

People


ISO:800
Shutter speed:1/80
Aperture:f/2.7


This week I chose to shoot people. I had my friend Kenzie come over and pose in the most random spots for me to take a picture. I didn't want just normal pictures, I really wanted her personality to shine through. She would do the funniest things and say "Laura take this picture!". We had a really fun time trying to see what kind of pictures we could get out of the weird things that she did.  I was trying to think about the rule of thirds as I was shooting all of these pictures, but for some of them, it was hard. I took quite a few throughout the night. I liked this picture because it was unordinary. It kind of told a story, it's not just her smiling. I had a few to choose from but this one stood out to me.



No comments:

Post a Comment